Whether you’ve never taken the steps or you’ve taken them dozens of times, this 12-Step Action Workshop can help you explore them in an entirely new way – through action.
- Experiential approach to working the steps
- Help motivate people to work the steps, as they deepen their understanding through education and sharing with others.
- Creates a vehicle through which to explore the 12-steps that support the natural teaching and learning, giving and taking of the program.
When: Saturday’s from 8:30-10:30
- September 22 – Intros & Surrender
- September 29 – Hope
- October 6 – Faith
- October 13 – Courage
- October 20 – Integrity
- October 27 – Willingness
- November 3 – Humility
- November 10 – Reflection
- November 17 – Justice
- November 24 – Perseverance
- December 1 – Spiritual Awareness
- December 8 – Service & Closure
Cost: $35 per session
Who: Please note that if you are in recovery from ANY program, you must have at least 1 year of continuous time (sobriety/clean time/abstinence/solvency, etc.) to attend this workshop, and must have a strong support system in place. Come join us!
12-Steps In Action: Sacred Space Group Room, 45 West Water Street, Hellertown, PA
R.S.V.P. to 610-838-2880 or 3DTherapyInAction@gmail.com